03/06/2011

Amuse-Bouche De Roi

LONG LiVE OUR KiNG LET’S CELEBRATE
GASTOWN iS A CITY STATE
SiNG AND FEAST AND CELEBRATE
OUR KiNG iS GOOD OUR KiNG iS GREAT

There’s a crowned head in Gastown, and what Royal proclamation would be complete without a crown? Considering Gastown's historical relationship with the colonial Government of British Columbia and the Nation State of Canada, it's hardly surprising that Gastown has succeeded. That the Crown Commissioner of Gastown through his agency, saw fit to have me work upon this project for our King is a blessed miracle! and clearly illustrates the ancient relationship between Divine Right and Artistic License.


We will celebrate the Coronation with Amuse-Bouche De Roi. A festive tradtion for investing the King of Gastown. Long Live The King !

Crown Commissioner : Scott Hawthorn
Goldsmith: Karen Morrow
Casting: Jess Sarber
Leather Work: Ravi Pankhania
Photo Credit: Mel Yap

5 comments:

Hobo Divine said...

Exquisite work everyone!
I will try my best to be their for the coronation!

Robert Chaplin rca said...

Thanks Hobo!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Scott Hawthorn...
I seem to have forgot
exactly when you're moving
over to his Parking Spot.

Nice-looking crown.

Robert Chaplin rca said...

I will be starting up in Parking Spot in July. Will look forward to a visit from you :)

Anonymous said...

If I come down
to see you in town,
when are you aroun?
(PS. I still like the crown.)
(PPS. My hair is long & brown.)